Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy 9 month birthday baby girl

This month has been so exciting. I got to celebrate my first Halloween and it was so much fun I especially liked getting dressed up as Raggedy Ann. I love to eat regular foods now I am not a big fan of the baby food anymore, eggs, pancakes and macaroni are my favorite! I am a speed crawler and I love to dance to any music I hear, I even dance in my car seat!! My favorite TV shows are Oso, Mickey Mouse and anything Sesame Street. I love to look at books with my Mom & Dad and point at all the cool pictures. I am starting to stand up here and there all on my own, poor Mommy can't leave me alone for a second. I now weigh 19lbs, Daddy says I need to get a JOB to pay for all my new clothes, LOL.... My brother is still my favorite person to play with he teaches me so many things I really love him.... See you next month

No comments: